Welcome to BodyCapable.Com. I have collected a few pointers to my best and hopefully most interesting content (so far).
To get started, read my article on how and why I decided to get fit and healthy.
About Weight Loss And Nutrition
I’m not a big believer in diets and dieting: if they really worked, no-one would be overweight or obese, at least for a long time. My eating, weight loss and nutrition philosophy has been strongly influenced by a Finnish nutrition expert Patrik Borg. He has written several books, but none of them have been translated into English.
- The Best Way To Control Your Eating Is..
- What Predicts Long-Term Weight Loss
- Six Benefits of Slow Weight Loss Part 1
- Six Benefits of Slow Weight Loss Part 2
I fell in love with walking after I finally healed from my runner’s knee last fall.
I also bought a good pedometer. Today I wear a pedometer practically every day and usually log in 10,000 steps. Pedometer walking is something I can recommend to anyone who is trying to get back in shape and has trouble finding time to exercise.
- Why You Should Start Pedometer Walking
- Pedometer Walking Program – Create A Simple Personalized Walking Program
- How Many Calories Does Walking Burn?
- How To Stay Motivated In Your Fitness Walking Program
- Nordic Walking – A Whole Body Workout
- Fitness Walking – 3 Tips to Spice Up Your Walking Routine (guest post for Angie Newton)